We achieve our mission by:
● Developing affordable K-12 educational programs that provides a caring and positive learning environment for students to gain true understandings of the social and ethical world around them. Then they can apply their understandings in their lives so that they would develop morally, intellectually, physically, and socially. This empowers them to become a healthy and happy member of their families, communities, and the world. These programs include:
- Enlighten Heart After School Program, serving kindergarten, elementary, and middle school students in San Jose and Milpitas areas.
- Sunday Ethics Classes for K12 students in the City of San Jose, as well as the City of Cupertino, CA. These classes are entirely volunteer-based.
- Summer Camp Programs for K12 students that promote the learning of Chinese language and culture and the practices of Confucian values.
● With the student programs, BWCEO also creates relevant curriculum designed for parents to encourage dialogue and mutual support to complement the learning and growth of their children.
● Periodically, BWCEO offers and hosts high-quality educational workshops for parents and teachers to foster intercultural and cross-cultural dialogues, encouraging local and international collaborative research, leadership, and professional development that are inlined with our mission.